Minimum Standard to Driver Qualifying
In consideration for hiring or continuing the employment of any driver, the following standards are required to be maintained. Driving records (MVR) and number of chargeable accidents are set and reviewed by our insurance company.
1. Have a Class-A CDL license. Drivers must agree to obtain a TWIX Card when necessary to conduct Company business.
2. Motor Vehicle Record Review (MVR)
Drivers must have a good driving record that indicates he/she is a safe and responsible driver with:
a. No more than three (3) moving violations in the past three (3) years
b. No more than five (5) moving violations in the past seven (7) years
c. No more than one (1) suspension on a seven year MVR
d. No more than one DUI in a driver’s lifetime and older than 36 months
e. No reckless or careless driving charge on the current 7 year MVR
f. No more than 2 chargeable accidents in the past 36 months
3. Must pass a D.O.T. physical at a company approved medical facility. Current medical forms and cards will not be accepted.
4. Must pass a D.O.T. (NIDA) drug test. Test results will be provided by National Diagnostics Inc.
5. Drivers must have a satisfactory PSP report through the D.O.T’s CSA data base.
6. Drivers must have a satisfactory Safety Performance Work History for the past three years of employment.
7. Satisfactorily complete a company administered Road Test or provide a state issued CDL with proper endorsements.
8. Can read, write, and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public FMCSA 391.11(b)(2).